One of our core values is to partner with our employees because we know they are instrumental in the success of the company.
We aspire to keep our employees happy, safe and motivated. We are a steadily growing company that is constantly looking for a person with a great work ethic and sense of responsibility to grow and promote within the company.
We offer an equal opportunity workplace that encourages personal and professional growth. We train our employees to be the best they can be and help them reach their full potential.
We encourage you to look over our benefits and open positions and apply online or stop by our office to apply in person. We look forward to having you join our Diamond Materials family.
Class A and B CDL drivers with at least one year of driving experience.
Diamond Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers Vacation, Holidays, Health Benefits, 401k, and 401k matching.
Diamond Materials is a heavy highway construction company looking to hire 2nd & 3rd Shift Heavy Truck Mechanics to work at our 394 S Chapel Street, Newark, DE 19713 location.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is motivated, engaged, and works well with others.
Compensation TBD Based On Experience.
Diamond is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers 401k, health insurance, vacation, and holiday pay.
Responsibilities will include:
– Answering telephone, screening, and directing calls.
– Organizing and distributing mail
– Accounts Payable (coding and entering invoices, checking statements, cutting checks, contacting vendors, etc.)
– Organizing, Copying, Filing, Scanning, Faxing and Emailing as needed
– Assisting Project Managers in administrative duties.
– Proficiency required in Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
– Ability to operate office equipment (fax, phone, etc.)
– Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Self starter and able to multi-task with minimal supervision.
– Ability to stay focused on tasks while handling everyday interruptions.
– Ability to pass drug screenings
-Experience with Foundation Software is preferred but training is available for the right candidate.
We offer health, dental, 401K, holidays and vacation time. Diamond Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Administrative Assistants & Receptionists: 1 year (Preferred)
Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location